Truffle Shopper Reveal!!!!

Tori

O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
New Jersey
Look at what just arrived - a gorgeous Truffle shopper! I purchased this the other night from www.jbandme.com after Shessica posted about the great 25% off deal. Great customer service and shipping was fast - I would definitely shop with them again.

Nicely packed - I love the green tissue paper:

Oooh - a dust bag! Not a Tano dustbag, but a very nice surprise!

And here she is!!!

The color is just gorgeous! It really does look yummy and chocolatey in person. And I love the orange lining with the brown. As others have said, the Shopper fits really well and molds to the body. She is definitely a keeper!

And some modeling photos - thankfully you can't really see my face - I've been sooo sick all day. And eeew - sorry for the yucky mirror - I'm going to clean that right now!.

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
OOOOOOOOOO that truffle is GORGEOUS (of course) and looks amazing in the shopper style! I love how it just looks like it's built for you, all smooshy and molded to your body, it will only get better! Congrats!

musicgirl

O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
Alabama
That bag is gorgeous and so are you! You're right the Shopper does seem smaller than it is because of being unstructured and kind of molding itself to you.

Kimmi

Aug 6, 2006
The colour looks fabulous,I like the bit of orange peeking out too! It looks great on you!

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Boston area
Ok, seriously, I never liked the 'shopper' until I saw your modeling pics and now I want one! How does this stuff happen??? CONGRATS!!

Tori

O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
New Jersey
Thank you so much for all of the compliments.

Antonia - You should go for it! I really think a Shopper would look great on you.

coco girl

Jun 15, 2008
New York
What does everyone think about the closure on the shopper?? I never thought about getting one because the closure looks strange. How does it work?