Truffle or Camel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought this bag this past winter at Barneys NY. I just need to know the color is it Truffle or Camel or am I totally off? It's and 2006 color I believe.
    Thanks if you can help!

Attached Files:

2. I would say that you got a gorgeous camel :smile:

3. misspakie i just got a 06 camel city from balNY the other day! mine is a little more orange than yours though. but yours is delicious-looking! maybe they have a secret stash of camels in the back...

4. Is the picture true-to-color? I think it's probably a truffle, which is a little darker than camel.

5. Camel

6. Here is a pic of the truffle and the camel (I thought it was CARAMEL!?!?!) days from 2006:

Attached Files:

7. check the colour charts. there're 2 truffles in 06 and 07. one's yellower, the other a darker brown. i am guessing it's the yellower truffle. does not look camel to me cos the camels i've seen are way lighter. could be the lighting, then again.

8. mine is a truffle (see avatar).....so i would say your bag is a camel? =)

9. I used to have Truffle Work GGH. Here's the picture with flash... Maybe you can use as comparison.
    [​IMG][/IMG]