Truffle or Black and Why

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you could buy a truffle or black bbag, which one would you get and why?

I ask because I'm buying my first bbag after drooling for months over a particular style and I'm completely undecided between the two. Clothes aren't an issue for me because I have an equal amount of black and brown although buying a bbag might influence which color I lean on for future clothing purposes. After checking my closet, I admit to having many more black shoes than brown. Lastly, the style I'm eyeing is a clutch so my hands will be on the leather a lot.

Thanks in advance for all your responses!

2. I would say black as it goes with everything plus I find most truffles are veiny and I dont like that.

3. Gosh, this is too hard because I have both :tup: IMHO, you need both :yes:

4. I have both!!!
    My truffle twiggy is not veiny at all, the leather is super nice
    I'm going to post pics.

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. NICE :tup: She's pretty... now you have me reconsidering the Twiggy... how big is she? about 15" long?

7. your truffle is fab - first one I have seen that great looking - congrats

8. I'd go with truffle, I'mnot a huge fan of black, and black is available every season.

9. Me too. I think that truffle is a super neutral brown. You can wear it w/ anything. Black you can never go wrong with. Both would be a perfect first bag. Truffle was my first, then french blue....etc.

10. I would say black but I am slightly biasied, LOL. I have more black shoes and I love my black bbags!!!!

11. my mom just bought the black twiggy yesterday, its beautiful,but i love both colors

12. I'd say go with the Truffle, because it's only available for a limited time, and black is always available.

13. I got a Truffle Work and I'm loving it! :wlae: