Truffle GH brief on Bluefly now! Go go go!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. it's gone already

2. Sorry you missed it, winniejo! I cross-posted the link on Deals and Steals, and there were 3 people reading that particular thread right then, so I think a fellow TPFer might've gotten it. Hooray! :yahoo:

3. It's back again :yahoo::drool: Oh my... should I, should I not... some body enable me :shrugs:

4. ^ That is a thread from last year, and no longer accurate.

5. I don't hesitate to buy bags from Bluefly, but only because they have a generous return policy which gives me plenty of time to authenticate it.

I have bought a total of 7 bags from Bluefly over the past 6 months, and all have been authentic.

6. Oh no oh no oh no... I did buy it :Push: Did I buy a FAKE :yucky: :confused1:

7. NO, NO, NO!!! Don't panic!!!! It's sure to be fine and even IF.....they are great with returns! But you won't need to, anyway. Great deal!!!!! Congrats! :yahoo:

8. OK, I'm calmer now... I'll post pics when I get it and will send it back if fake. Errrr, what if they won't take it back because it's fake and accuse me of switching :confused1::crybaby::confused1:

9. There's no way they could accuse someone of switching - there's a tag on there that can't be duplicated. So don't worry. They will still take it back as long as the tag is in place. :yes:

10. It's available again...