Truffle French Nanny?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. LOL, this sounds like a secret code name! But has anyone seen a pic of this or seen it irl? The truffle boogie looks so gorgeous, wondering if the fn is as yummy.

2. I saw this spring's fudgesickle French Nanny and it was gorgeous. I think I would like the truffle even better, it's darker and richer looking.

3. I think a truffle french nanny would look beautiful!

4. I don't think the Truffle FN bags have been produced yet, but here are my thoughts....anything that looks like chocolate is GOOD. :lol: Get one!

5. ^^^justjulie13, I feel your urge... for CHOCOLATE in any way, shape or form...

I am a chocolate FANATIC!

6. I love chocolate too! The Truffle Boogie is gorgeous so I would only imagine the FN to be the same! :drool:

7. Agreed... cocoa colored anything in Tano can't be a bad thing!

8. I agree - the fudgesickle was gorgeous (I considered one and I normally don't even like brown bags!), and I imagine the truflle will be equally yummy. And the FN is a perfect style - you just can't go wrong!

9. I'm waiting to see the french nanny in truffle too. I like the truffle with silver.