Truffle and Marron 06?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can anyone explain to me the difference between truffle and marron 06? I've seen pictures here but sometimes descriptions can help a lot too! Many thanks in advance.

2. Marron is a medium dark brown - lighter than cafe (which is almost black) but darker than truffle. Truffle is a lighter brown with gold undertones. I'm not good at describing colors though, so maybe someone else wants to chime in? HTH...

3. Thanks luvmygirls :smile: Yes I think it's a description of the undertones that I am after. I prefer more neutral looking browns to reddy browns. From what I can tell truffle and marron 06 both have neutral undertones?

4. I have both and the Marron has an ash tone to it and the Truffle has more of a golden tone to it.

5. Both are definitely in the neutral category, IMO. Neither has red or orange-y undertones. Truffle looks great with the giant hardware IMO because of its lovely golden undertones. :drool:

Maybe some pics would help you?

This is my dearly departed marron afternoon:

[​IMG]

And this is my truffle GH PT (sorry, this is watermarked with my ebay ID - it's NOT a stolen pic!)

[​IMG]

Hope this is helpful! :P

6. Thanks your replies have definately helped :yes:

7. [​IMG]
    Here's a pic of marron 06 at the beach. Beautiful brown!