True to my Resolution: Buying FRENZY! (outlet +ebay)

Jun 3, 2006
So my New Years Resolution was to buy more Coach! And so I have...so much so it's actually tiring!

So yesterday, I went to the outlets to do some price adjustments on the madison and lurex stuff i bought. It was outside of the 14 day period, but different people kept telling me I could and then I would talk to someone else and they would say I can't...so I talked to the store manager...blah,blah,blah...

haha...even a lawyer and a paralegal in my office overheard my phone convo with the manager and said I put up a good argument :smile: so i'm already preparing for my future career in law! :P

so anywho...now one knows one cannot simply walk into the Coach outlet without buying anything...so i used the $100 + i got from price adjustment for some new purchases

so here's the new outlet goodies

Designer031-1.jpg

hmmm...wonder what's in there :graucho:

And so here they are!

Designer032-1.jpg

Now of course...i got the wallet for $87!!! this means that I completed my Sabrina set!

Designer030.jpg

AND i was so excited to find the lurex pouch for $25 so it completes my lurex set

Designer033-1.jpg

more pics of the Amanda satin foldover flap

Designer026.jpg

Designer027.jpg

Designer028.jpg

Designer029.jpg

it's a super cute bag!!! it has a zipper on top and in the middle...and i love the chain detail!

and here is all my ebay stuff!!

Designer021.jpg

bandana-$25

Designer022.jpg

scarf-$24
mini skinny -$30
lipstick case -$39

Designer020.jpg

Clutch-$85
Crossbody-$85
Wrislet-$76

and these are on the way

13b5_1.JPG

easy peasy at $23

12ba_1.JPG

for $42

592e_1.JPG

a splurge at $75

and with these ebay buy....it completes my amethyst set!

Designer023.jpg