True to my Resolution: Buying FRENZY! (outlet +ebay)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. WOW love all your purple goodies! Everything is gorgeous,congrats!!!!

2. I love the Amanda flap! Congrats on the new goodies!

3. You and I both got the same bag and scarf! Tee hee hee!!! I'm loving your larger haul! Amazing stuff, especially that lipstick case! I'm totally drooling chick!

4. Wow, those are really fabulous purple sets, I love it!! Congrats on your awesome spending spree! :tup:

5. Wow, you're certainly off to a great shopping start for 2009... congratulations on all of your gorgeous new Coach goodies! Isn't it amazing how we always seem to end up spending more, despite the price adjustment? :P

6. I'ts purple heaven, congrats :biggrin:

7. OMG--you little shopping fiend!! I got some beautiful stuff at some awesome prices! I can't believe you got the madison wallet for such a cheap price. I'm hoping to hit an outlet in a few weeks when I'm in Vegas. I just hope they have some stuff left! Congratulations and enjoy!

8. Oooh Amethyst :drool: - Gorgeous...all of it!!

9. I'm always at work when I see your reveals and can't see your pics because photobucket is blocked! Feel free to upload to your TPF albums anytime :graucho:

10. WOW!! Someone loves purple!! Love them all!!!!!!!!!

11. thanks all! i felt rather proud of myself because not EVERYTHING is purple :smile:

12. Congrats on lovely finds and completing your Sabrina and Amethyst sets! I love it ALL!

13. I love that satin amanda. How much did you find it for, if you don't mind my asking?

14. Lovin the Sabrina set! Congrats!!

15. :faint: at the sight of all the purple goodness....wowza!
    Love looking at your pics of the completed sets! Amazing!