True to my Resolution: Buying FRENZY! (outlet +ebay)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So my New Years Resolution was to buy more Coach! And so I have...so much so it's actually tiring!

So yesterday, I went to the outlets to do some price adjustments on the madison and lurex stuff i bought. It was outside of the 14 day period, but different people kept telling me I could and then I would talk to someone else and they would say I can't...so I talked to the store manager...blah,blah,blah...

haha...even a lawyer and a paralegal in my office overheard my phone convo with the manager and said I put up a good argument :smile: so i'm already preparing for my future career in law! :P

so anywho...now one knows one cannot simply walk into the Coach outlet without buying anything...so i used the $100 + i got from price adjustment for some new purchases

so here's the new outlet goodies

[​IMG]

hmmm...wonder what's in there :graucho:

2. i'm awake....whatcha got??:confused1:

3. I'm in!

4. take it off.... take it off.... <chanting, waving a dollar bill>

5. I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnna seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

6. Op Art scarf, and a Lindsay clutch?

7. I hope the reveal is going to be quick. I am going for my nap soon and heading to work this afternoon.

8. And so here they are!

[​IMG]

Now of course...i got the wallet for $87!!! this means that I completed my Sabrina set!

[​IMG]

AND i was so excited to find the lurex pouch for $25 so it completes my lurex set

[​IMG]

more pics of the Amanda satin foldover flap

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

it's a super cute bag!!! it has a zipper on top and in the middle...and i love the chain detail!

9. and here is all my ebay stuff!!

[​IMG]
    bandana-$25

[​IMG]

scarf-$24
    mini skinny -$30
    lipstick case -$39

[​IMG]

Clutch-$85
    Crossbody-$85
    Wrislet-$76

and these are on the way

[​IMG]

easy peasy at $23

[​IMG]

for $42

[​IMG]
    a splurge at $75

and with these ebay buy....it completes my amethyst set!

[​IMG]

10. Wow Melanie!!! Awesome finds!!!

11. Okay so you have to know you've got me absolutely :drool: over here.
    I'm so jealous about that wallet!!!
    Love everything!

12. Whoa, great stuff! Love all your purple sets!

13. Oh wow, awesome!!

14. This is soooo pretty! Congrats! :tup: Love the other stuff too, but I really love this wristlet.

15. I :love: all of the purple!!! What is that bag you've got up there too????