True religion

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Where is the best deal on true religions online?

2. revolve you can use the 20% off code on TR, um..vibetheboutique has a 20% off code..standardstyle too. Oh so does shoprapunzel. I just go thru reesycakes to see who has codes. Oh and you can get good deals on honestforum.com, I sell my jeans there

3. cool thanks.

4. Please help with the difference between the truel religion BIG T and the other ones what does the BIG T mean.

5. Big T has bigger buttons and a different selection of washes. And they cost more (obviously). Not too much of a difference. If you are a first time customer to revolve, you can get 30% off (see reesycakes.com for the link). Also, if you don't mind used, try honestforum.com. the honestforum mall has a good selection.

6. Big T also has larger threads

7. i am a first time user but does it work on true religion, since i am a very petite girl i think i shoouldnt go for the big t

8. the first time code does work on tru religion, i just did it! unfortunately the ones i wanted were out of stock so they refunded mny money, but the code went through.

i'm on the smaller side and i didn't like how the big-t's fit me.

9. www.honestforum.com has a section on fitting sizes and where to get TR jeans. I don't know much about TR myself, but the girls there certainly do. Good luck! :smile:

10. Revolveclothing.com and designsbystephene.com, have a large variety, theeey also have the SUPER T, which has new washes and really large thread, I LOVE TR, I have nearly 25 pairs!

11. Bluefly.com now has True Religion jeans. They don't have a huge selection, but they're discounted & you can use coupon codes from the handbag giveaway game.

12. revolve has the best selection on True Religions but they are really stingy w/ their coupons now. i'm petite too (5'2-5'3 only) and i loooove big T! the big threading and buttons really embellish the jeans :smile:. they are my fav brand of denim the moment.

13. i ordered a pair of true religions from revolve and was soooo happy to find out i didn't get charged any duty to canada! what a bonus! just more incentive to buy another pair.

14. Alright Almost Done...
    How Do The Stretch Fit, Tight Or Do They Run Big. Are They Really Stretch.

I Am Deciding Between Two Colors Saddle Back Or Easy Rider, Does Anyone Have It In Person To Compare?

Here Are Pics

TRUE-WJ115_V1.jpg TRUE-WJ132_V1.jpg
  15. I always have to size down in stretch. The ones i have are not super stretchy though. Havent seen either color irl, sorry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice