True religion

revolve you can use the 20% off code on TR, um..vibetheboutique has a 20% off code..standardstyle too. Oh so does shoprapunzel. I just go thru reesycakes to see who has codes. Oh and you can get good deals on honestforum.com, I sell my jeans there

Minnie said:
Please help with the difference between the truel religion BIG T and the other ones what does the BIG T mean.
Big T has bigger buttons and a different selection of washes. And they cost more (obviously). Not too much of a difference. If you are a first time customer to revolve, you can get 30% off (see reesycakes.com for the link). Also, if you don't mind used, try honestforum.com. the honestforum mall has a good selection.

the first time code does work on tru religion, i just did it! unfortunately the ones i wanted were out of stock so they refunded mny money, but the code went through.

i'm on the smaller side and i didn't like how the big-t's fit me.

Revolveclothing.com and designsbystephene.com, have a large variety, theeey also have the SUPER T, which has new washes and really large thread, I LOVE TR, I have nearly 25 pairs!

revolve has the best selection on True Religions but they are really stingy w/ their coupons now. i'm petite too (5'2-5'3 only) and i loooove big T! the big threading and buttons really embellish the jeans :smile:. they are my fav brand of denim the moment.

i ordered a pair of true religions from revolve and was soooo happy to find out i didn't get charged any duty to canada! what a bonus! just more incentive to buy another pair.

Alright Almost Done...
How Do The Stretch Fit, Tight Or Do They Run Big. Are They Really Stretch.

I Am Deciding Between Two Colors Saddle Back Or Easy Rider, Does Anyone Have It In Person To Compare?

Here Are Pics

Attachments

• TRUE-WJ115_V1.jpg
    TRUE-WJ115_V1.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 191
  • TRUE-WJ132_V1.jpg
    TRUE-WJ132_V1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 198