True Religion with Swarvorski Crystals - Out of Style?

mesmerize

Jun 13, 2008
I bought a pair of True Religion (back flap pocket) jeans with swarvorski cystals at Neiman Marcus Last Call the day after Thanksgiving. They are originally $216.00 but i got them for $70.00 with the sale and coupons. Are they still in style anymore? Will I look like an idiot wearing them? Should I return them and get something more traditional?

schadenfreude

really
O.G.
Nov 13, 2007
I feel the answer might more depend on your age... high school and college kids can probably get away with this but I think it looks silly on "real" adults! JMHO.

sillywahine

<3 my Louboutins!
O.G.
Dec 22, 2006
Japan / CA
I wouldn't say they are out of style, but the 'fad' is definitely over...as long as you like it and it fits you well you shouldn't worry about it :smile:

annatola

Dec 19, 2007
I don't think they are out of style, I wear mine and they sold out so quick in store...but I think it also depends on what you wear to match it...

linhhhuynh

always an if in life
May 19, 2010
oh wow what a deal!! i think it also depends on how old you are or your personal style. and are they dark wash or a lighter wash?

Aug 14, 2007
I agree that they are fine for teens or early 20s but not older than that. They are too trendy and I think the fad has passed. I think you should return them and get some of the super cute understated dark denim jeans that you can wear with a longer top and boots.

eliza

O.G.
Dec 2, 2006
Toronto
um, can you pick them off? I'm in my late 20s and I wouldn't wear blingy jeans - but it's just one person's opinion :smile: To each their own.

pradapuff

Nov 26, 2010
Maine, USA
If I hadn't shrunk out of mine, I think I would still wear them...

Great deal... I won't steal your thunder with the deal I got on mine. lol.

Jan 22, 2008
I think they are kind of out of style, but they are definitely tacky if you are over the age of probably something like, 16.