True Religion jeans @ Target

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was at Target yesterday looking for some socks. As i walked by the women's section, i saw the signature thread pockets jeans that looked exactly like a True Religion pair of jeans. I thought it was an immitate version of TR... so i picked them up and they were really True Religion jeans. The whole stack of them. 50% off from $150. It's still a pretty good deal for TR jeans but it's pretty pricey for Target, i would say.
    I know that Target is doing this whole Target couture thing, but i thought it's online only.
    Ijust thought that it was interesting. Has anyone seen those?

2. Wow which Target was that?

3. Wow!! I will have to look for TR the next time I am at Target.

4. do they have them on-line?

5. Oh wow, I hadn't heard about that. I thought I saw Rafe New York handbags at mine the other day though.

6. I just paid $230 for some TR jeans at Metropark---I'm going to go check out Target tomorrow and see if its true and if it is Im returning these. I'm not going to pay $230 for jeans that you can find at Target.

7. is this the same as the coach situation where they are actually fake?

8. I saw that too, but didn't look that close. Mine had the Joe's Jeans cords that were normally $70 there on the 75% off rack, so they ended up being under $20. I got two pairs and they are great!

I'm pretty sure they're authentic .... Coach was the only issue with the fake thing.

9. lol
    i did not hear about the coah thing

10. Yea which target was this?? I have never heard of that...

11. i would like to check that out sometime if there are any near me. do they only sell joe's and true religion or other premium brands as well?

12. I have only seen them at our Super Target in Royal Palm Beach, FL, I haven't seen them at the 2 regular ones around me.

13. Joe's at Target! Maybe I will start buying jeans again....

14. IT's the Target in Falls Church, Virginia. I only saw TR jeans. They don't look very in season. May be from last season. But still, it's pretty cheap.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice