True Religion Jeans stitches unraveling!

chicbabacool

May 31, 2007
When I pulled out my pair of TR jeans a few days ago I noticed that one of the threads had fallen apart! I have no idea how I could even fix this. These jeans are only 6 months old. I bought them at Saks so I know they're authentic as well.

What can I do??? Is there anything my tailor can do? I need to save my jeans :sad:

1987214148_15cc164f46.jpg

Any reputable alterations store can match the thread and width of the stitch to repair your jeans. It shouldnt cost much because they'd only be making a couple stitches in either direction at most. Good luck!

the same thing happened to me, and i actually just went to a sewing store and matched the thread and sewed it up myself. i thought about going to have it professionally done, but it was so small that i just did it myself.

If the aesthetics don't bother you, I wouldn't worry too much about it. It probably won't go any further.

Or you can do what I do and have a family member that sews...I like to say that I keep here on "staff" for such situations. lol

I took them to my tailor and she's fixing them for free (since I'm such a good customer and all ;) ). Actually I had other stuff to drop off there that cost more so they didn't even bother to charge me.

Problem solved! Although I must say that that never happened to me before. Even on my cheap old navy jeans. I'm kinda disappointed!

I took them to my tailor and she's fixing them for free (since I'm such a good customer and all ;) ). Actually I had other stuff to drop off there that cost more so they didn't even bother to charge me.

Problem solved! Although I must say that that never happened to me before. Even on my cheap old navy jeans. I'm kinda disappointed!

fantastic luck. it probably wouldnt have cost much anyway even if you had to pay