True Religion Girls Jeans

May 21, 2006
Have any petite ladies tried fitting into a pair of girls TRs?

I've tried on a pair size 24, but they seem to look funny on me at the top. I ordered a couple of pairs on their website to try on, and wanted to check here as well.

I am 5'2", and about 92 lbs (been small all my life).

I've ordered these in 12:

http://www.truereligionbrandjeans.com/Girls_Joey_Super_T__Medium_Durango/pd/np/401/p/1150.html

and these in 14:

http://www.truereligionbrandjeans.c...cket__Medium_Lovestruck/pd/np/401/p/1986.html

I've even went as far as asking their measurements for the jeans:

GIRLS SIZE CHART
NUMBER LETTER WAIST INSEAM
Size 2 XS 19 ½” 11 ½”
Size 3 XS 20 ½” 14 ½”
Size 4 S 21 ½” 17 ½”
Size 5 S 22 ½” 19 ½”
Size 6 M 23 ½” 22”
Size 7 M 24 ½” 24”
Size 8 L 25 ½” 26”
Size 10 L 26 ½” 28”
Size 12 XL 27 ½” 30”
Size 14 XL 28 ½” 31 ½”

Thanks everyone!! :nuts:

i'm sure you would fit. i'm the same height but i weigh more than you and i could still fit into a girls 14 in 7FAM. i think the girls 14 TR was too small for me, but i don't remember. i felt that the rise was higher and the hips were more narrow than women's styles. i'm usually a size 25.

Haven't tried the girls TR, but great idea! I could save a ton on hemming. I would love to get your feedback on fit after you receive yours.

Thank you!! I will report back when I get them in the mail on Wed!! I'm excited, its tough finding jeans for us shorter ladies. ;)

Hemming is such a pain. I wish there were jeans out that would fit everyone perfectly.

i'm sure you would fit. i'm the same height but i weigh more than you and i could still fit into a girls 14 in 7FAM. i think the girls 14 TR was too small for me, but i don't remember. i felt that the rise was higher and the hips were more narrow than women's styles. i'm usually a size 25.

Thanks!! I can fit into a 14 for SFAM as well, but I returned them because the waist did not stretch at all! I felt like I was suffocating!!! :faint: