True Life filming diary

How FUN!!! I wondered what happened with this.....I read your post when you were about to see MTV intially! Good for. I look forward to reading more about it and watching the show! HAVE A BLAST!!!

I had a birthday party yesterday (a bit early, but wanted to have it with high school friends) and the camera lady followed us to dinner. She says she got a lot of good stuff on tape...I'm a little scared my friends told embarrassing stories about me! Oh well, no one was out to humiliate me. I'm going shopping with a friend sunday and the camera lady's tagging along, but I'm camera-free till then.

I had a birthday party yesterday (a bit early, but wanted to have it with high school friends) and the camera lady followed us to dinner. She says she got a lot of good stuff on tape...I'm a little scared my friends told embarrassing stories about me! Oh well, no one was out to humiliate me. I'm going shopping with a friend sunday and the camera lady's tagging along, but I'm camera-free till then.

cool! happy early bday! :P

bagnshoo you caught me! :roflmfao: I was so freakin drunk and thought it'd be a GREAT idea to visit the club. Anyway, it should air in April, but we'll see. They have around 12 hours of footage and they estimated that they'd take around 50, so I have a while to go. I went shopping today with one of my best friends and the camera lady followed us. We went to Robertson but couldn't film anywhere so we went to some boutiques on 3rd. Didn't buy anything. Had a gift certificate to Fred Segal so we went there, but we couldn't film inside...oh well, we got some footage of me and my friend looking at stuff and discussing. She also had me talk for a while about what a genius is on the way home, lots of interview stuff in the car. She interviewed my friend too. I'm going back to school tomorrow and she's gonna come over and film me packing and pretending to leave because I don't actually want her to film when I'm saying bye to my family and stuff, teehee :sweatdrop:.