True color of roses speedy and modeling picture

Sep 11, 2007
The color is much more different IRL. As most have described, very bright, neon, and fluorescent. For those who haven't seen it IRL, I captured an up-close shot of the roses and I believe that is the closest as it gets.

I don't know what to say about this bag other than that I love it so much I keep staring at it. The color is so happy and that makes me so happy too. Unlike other LV bags I own, there is something luring about this bag that I can't just resist as though it's saying to me "Come and get me".

I first saw it online and read about it here. I didn't know what to expect or think that I would like it. When I see it IRL, it was so bright to the eyes. I was a little hesitated and take a moment to adjust. Then when I look at myself carrying this speedy in the mirror, I thought it was so pretty and romantic because of the art roses and so fun, funky, and happy because of the colors. It brings the best out of me.

I like how it can be funky but not so wild because of the roses and the classic shape and the LV monogram in the background which I think maintains its elegantness despite the fun colors. Since I didn't have a speedy yet, this was a no brainer.

Enjoy the pictures.

Huge congrats to you. My best friend got one, and although it is not for me, i so enjoy looking at the bag, and your description of the bag is spot on! This bag really makes me happy, such a pick me upper!

Congrats on your fabulous new (and first) speedy. I bought it for the same reasons you stated, bold but elegant at the same time and also fun to carry. It was my first speedy as well so wanted it to be even more unique and special.

Annette