True Blood HBO Series Discussion

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    True Blood HBO television series discussion thread.

2. Since the Season 3 Preview quickly flashes a few new scenes LafayetteReynolds over at Youtube slowed down to give us a better look.

Season 3 Preview

Thanks to Lux_Et_Veritas for the find.

3. Joanie I don't think I can keep up with two places to post! I'm barely hanging on with the AS V thread closed :smile:

but, I'm game. Can we use this to discuss the books too?

4. So when exactly & officially is season 3 starting. I'm dying without all my shows on.

5. late June. seems like it will be an eternity before it's back on. Big Love is not enough to tide me over!

6. June?! Oh man last time I asked it was like April, now I have even longer to wait.
    I just recently got into watching Nurse Jackie (like 2 episodes ago) but nothing on HBO has grabbed my attention :sad:

7. I don't see why we couldn't. I've only read about 3/4 of book 1 but I don't mind spoilers from the books at all. :biggrin: I've been getting tidbits here and there about the other books anyway.

I know what you mean about trying to keep up with several threads. I started this one because I wasn't sure if the mods would want us discussing the series (and books) in the Hotties thread. I think AS V is probably closed permanently. :cry:

8. Isn't there already a rather extensive TV discussion thread?

9. ^Thank you kicks. :smile:

10. #11 Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
    Sorry. I looked through the 3 pages listed and could only find the Sookie Stackhouse series vs Book thread. Please go ahead and close it. It's all good. We just wanted a place to talk about the series and since one (well 3) exists already there's no need for another.

Thanks for the links, Kicks. :smile:

11. Joanie...when it gets closer to the new season you can start the TB Season 3 thread.:tup:

12. Thanks so much, Admat :smile:

13. I'm waiting for Season 2 to come out on DVD.. Hurry up will you?? haha... And for Season 3 to start!

14. Brit Morgan joins 'True Blood'
    [​IMG]
    (Image Source: Abcfamily.go.com)