Truck show report!

Girls...how about the food and drinks? No one mention about those two yet...:yes:

Food and drinks were pretty spartan. No buffet, mind you. Our h'or douvres and drinks were served on trays by waiters. I had some shrunken baby? asparagus with a mustardy sauce, which was very good. I think there was a tray of olives going around, too. And there were glasses of champagne and perrier.

Thanks for the reports, too bad most of the samples weren't there but at least you got to meet other TPF members - so wish I could have been there too!

Would love to hear more about the violet...

the violet- is much lighter than eggplant.
:yahoo:
That is fantastic news for me!!!! I sold my Eggplant City because it was too dark for me. I seem to be drawn to the more vibrant colors and I kept passing her by to use my other vibrant colored bags. I am soooo excited about the Grape, and I can't wait until delivery day!!! I have high hopes for my Marigold Make Up too!
:heart:
Thanks for the report, and getting to meet other pf members sounds like lots of fun. Sorry about the DHL delivery snaffu though!
:heart:

awwww! such a shame the bags were misdirected! everyone seems to have handled the disappointment with good humor (i probably would have sat down on the floor and cried!). any word on when the bags might show up or if they would reschedule the trunk show?

fayden>> thanks for the report!

sorry to hear you guys didn't see that many bags!! :/ but i'm sure it was just as fun to see all the tpf members. wish i could have been there!

toni>> does the magenta with SGH look like your photoshopped picture?? :biggrin: i'm glad you liked it!!