Trouville Street!

1. So, friends of mine just moved about an hour away and I went to visit them at their new house today. I discovered they live on Trouville Street! I immediately thought of the LV bag, of course. :biggrin:

Anyone else run into bag names in the world? :graucho:

2. Nope, but yesterday i saw a documentary about the italian city Ravello, in the Amalfi's Coast..i immediately thought about the beautiful damier bag!:yahoo::love:

3. im sure you know that it's actually the other way around... the bags are named after places. e.g.: most of the Vernis bags are named after streets in New York.

4. I was at the Sevres Babylone Station in Paris, then there's the rue Cambon... just take a map of Paris and you're going to find a lot of bag names...

5. "Clifton" is quite a posh town near where I live, and of course "Knightsbridge" is one of the best places to shop in London, also got a nice LV shop.

6. :yes:
    most damier bags have italian names..Ravello, Parioli, Naviglio, Duomo, Brera, Venice and also Ribera i think (it's in Sicily):idea:

7. Yup of course, I was at the Duomo, the Pont Neuf, Cluny..

8. Yeah, but living in South Florida, I don't see all of that out in the world :roflmfao: It seemed like a very random place for a chic name.

9. The Saleya is named for a flower and produce market in Nice, France.

10. Iono...but I live in Montreal and recently i saw a LV shoe given my city's name.....lol.....

11. Duomo = dome, all the dome in italy..

12. it actually refers to THE Dome in Florence in particular ;)

13. Good to know, I just know duomo means Dome in English
    I hiked up to that Duomo in Florence..pruuttyyy views from there

14. The line for the stairs up was closed when I was there, that sucked !

But I loved Firenze ! (although getting ripped off with 8 euro gelatto was not cool !)

15. I was pointing out bags on my trip to NY this summer, I was like

"OOhh! Houston street, Bleecker! Tribeca! Soho!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice