Trousse 28 and 23

vintagelv18

Jan 17, 2016
I recently scored a vintage Trousse 28 and a vintage Trousse 23. Obviously they are perfect for travel, but I would love to get some daily use out of them. For those of you that own any LV toiletry bags...how do you use them?

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
I recently scored a vintage Trousse 28 and a vintage Trousse 23. Obviously they are perfect for travel, but I would love to get some daily use out of them. For those of you that own any LV toiletry bags...how do you use them?
I have the Trousse 28 and I only use it for travel. I appreciate the no-leather design, which is very friendly for wet bathrooms.

NurseAnn

O.G.
Apr 10, 2009
I use the 23 for makeup. It perfectly fits long eyeshadow and contouring palettes while still being small enough to fit in most of my bags. I also love that there's no leather and leave it on my bathroom counter with no worries about splashing. I have the 28 as well, but am not sure what to do with it. I just love the design and find the shape more functional than a dome-shaped cosmetic pouch.

Reactions: vintagelv18

sakiaoki

Aug 13, 2016
I have also been looking into these and can I just say, your picture makes me want to get it even more. So neatly arranged! :giggle:
You should totally get one! :smile: Due to its shape and size, everything is usually very neatly arranged even when packed inside the Trousse. I highly recommend it. :tup:

Reactions: LoVe