Troubleshoot tPF Problems:

1. Did you try it in a different browser?

2. I'm having all sorts of weird problems, I'm thinking of taking a week off and seeing if they all stop! I've tried two browsers, my app isn't working properly, nothing seems to be working. If I try to reply on a PM it doesn't leave me a space to do so then copies the original message a second time so I have to go in and delete it. What a pain.

3. My app is crashing at least three times per day for at least 3 weeks, just an fyi.. This used to happen quite a bit and then ceased, as if the problem was fixed. I'll be on a thread reading and it freezes so I can't scroll up or down, then 5 - 15 seconds later I'll see lightening bolts where images should be or sometimes an image with a lightening bolt thru it, then the error message and finally the app shuts down and throws me off.

*** I'm on a Galaxy 8 if that's relevant. Screenshot_20181129-194454.jpg Screenshot_20181129-194515.jpg Screenshot_20181129-194519.jpg

ETA: Also, not sure if this is pertinent, but whenever I enter a new thread topic, I am at the beginning of each entire thread, not on the last comment read (as per usual); even if I scroll all the way to the end of all the comments and leave the discussion, when I go back to the thread I'm at the very beginning once again. My settings are set to put me at the last read comment.

4. On Chrome, I'm not seeing a reply box (at the bottom of the page) and when I click on "reply," I can't type any text.

I'm doing this using Safari because it's the only way to post. (And I AM logged in on Chrome.)

This is what happens and what I see --

First image shows what it looks like using Chrome:
    Glitch - Chrome.png

The next one shows what I'm seeing using Safari and the only way I can post:
    Text box - Safari.png

5. Problems of server lag, resulting in double posting, difficulty posting at all, difficulty doing an edit to a post. This has been going on for a few days.
    Macbook Pro, Firefox.

BeenBurned likes this.
  6. I'll look into it.

jellyv likes this.
  7. Anyone know why the edit function is gone?....noticed when I wanted to fix a spelling mistake that the Edit had gone and was only showing Report.
    This is on both a PC and my tablet.

8. The editing function is available for 60min after posting, then it's disabled.

BBC likes this.
  9. thank you...that explains it...must remember to check spelling before posting.

Vlad likes this.
  10. By the way, after a few months I am able to post pics again. Every once in a while it asks me if I want Tapatalk to host the pics and I click yes and then I can post again!

To share my joy I am posting here my rescue dog Charlie wearing Jan Bajtlik’s Hermès scarf design “Animapolis”. Charlie and I say hi and wish you all, @Vlad and @Megs best wishes for a blessed and happy year in 2019!

[​IMG]

crisbac, csshopper, gacats and 3 others like this.
  11. I love your Charlie! What a sweet face!

BBC likes this.
  12. Thank you! He’s my sweetie. Rescues are the best!

gacats likes this.
  13. Hmm I’ve been having trouble posting multiple pictures for some reason. It crashes and kicks me out of PF after uploading 5-6 pics but before actually posting them . Do I need to reload PF? Thanks.

14. Why don't you split it into multiple posts?

frick&frack likes this.
  15. I had gotten this messsge twice today and then when I click out the box and hit “post reply”, my post gets listed twice.

CF5611BB-FE1C-4424-A6A8-F645F2F48C66.png