Troubleshoot tPF Problems:

Make sure you are logged on!

For what it is worth - Having similar issue and am logged on. Occurs inconsistently. Sometimes I can see full Sections, sometimes missing sell section

Have also deleted and reloaded app

Also inconsistent appearance of clubhouse and shopping section for Hermes

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
Reactions: BBC
For what it is worth - Having similar issue and am logged on. Occurs inconsistently. Sometimes I can see full Sections, sometimes missing sell section

Have also deleted and reloaded app

Also inconsistent appearance of clubhouse and shopping section for Hermes

Hope that helps!

Me too (with app). I keep having to clear cache. Exit. Then go back in to see everything.

Good point, I forgot the changed image format for the iPhone X.
Hi,

How do I keep . my pictures private when I post it here on the forum? I don´t mind members seeing my posts because that was the objetive of the photos. However, when I googled my username I found my pictures available on the internet? Are there any privacy settings for photos or for my profile so that they would not appear in public?
Thanks!

Hi Vladi,

I posted a question last time and I am asking for some assistance. I am posting it again and I hope you can help me please.

How do I keep . my pictures private when I post it here on the forum? I don´t mind members seeing my posts because that was the objetive of the photos. However, when I googled my username I found my pictures available on the internet? Are there any privacy settings for photos or for my profile so that they would not appear in public?
Thanks!

Reactions: reginaPhalange
Recently when I attach photos to a post, it uploads with a locked sign and says “you don’t have permission to view this attachment”.

Latest app. iPhone X. Latest iOS

Edit to add: this ONLY happens when I edit a post. for example, I type a post. Then I hit post. Then I decide after posting that I want to attach a photo - that’s when I can’t anymore.

If I attach the photo to an original post, it works. FYI

Last edited:
Lately I have been having issues with the app (latest version, iPhone SE). I can’t post pictures and my notifications won’t update. Does anyone have a solution? Thanks in advance!