Troubleshoot tPF Problems:

@Vlad : I am unable to access the blog from the forum. I thought there was a link in one of the drop-down menus but I can't seem to find it. I'm on an iPad using Safari if that helps. It would be nice to read the blog without having to open a new tab in my browser. Thanks in advance :flowers:
Also, do you still have the TalkShoes blog?

Hi I know I shouldn't be commenting here but I just cannot figure out for the life of me how to make a post in the authentic this section I'm. New here and very lost :/ any help would be great
Many thanks
We are currently looking into a few issues related to file uploads and odd posting behavior. Here are few guidelines to follow when you encounter any error messages related to security tokens, posting or file uploads:

First empty your browser's cache and delete all cookies and other site and plug-in data (from the beginning). Then, prior to logging back into tPF, restart your browser. Alternatively, restart your cable / DSL modem. Also, see if the same issues occur on other browsers you have installed.

- Let me know what browser and operating system you use. It does not have to be exact, Chrome / Windows 7 is perfect as reported info.
- Paste into this thread the URL showing at the top of your browser, when you get an error message related to tokens, etc.
- If possible, include a screenshot of the above error message. If the upload image does not work, please let us know.

Thanks!
Hi

Hi I know I shouldn't be commenting here but I just cannot figure out for the life of me how to make a post in the authentic this section I'm. New here and very lost :/ any help would be great
Many thanks

Hi
It should be just like how you posted on this thread. On the page of the authenticate this thread, there should be a "post reply" box at the bottom of the page, with the large "post reply" button below. Unless you aren't in the correct thread. You might be looking at an older thread that has been closed. What brand did you want authenticated?

I agree. Maybe I already said this before but I'll say it again. I don't have a problem if ppl will read all my post if they're logged in, tPF members in short.
Is there a solution to this?

There is no solution for users to make their posts private towards the public eye, I'm afraid. That's why we don't require real name registrations and have always encouraged users to only post what they'd be comfortable posting on a public market square. :idea:

Reactions: uhpharm01
Press and hold your post, ha, I'm editing this, your post will turn blue, a pencil icon will pop up in the upper right hand corner, click on the pencil and then you can edit, and hit save when finished.
Hi! Thanks for the answer.. Uh.. I tried it but it merely blocked words and show only copy-paste-share-search on the upper right page..plus a shadow box ' quote+/reply' under blocked areas .. I'm using chrome, what browser do you use?