Trouble with Notifications

lorrmich

O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
I was wondering if anyone has any advice. I received an incoming friend request a while ago and no matter what I seem to do, I can't clear it, so every time I sign on it show up as "1" message in red next to notifications. I tried rejecting it and even accepting it to make it go away, but I'm obviously doing something wrong.

Does anyone have any insight?
Thanks

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
I was wondering if anyone has any advice. I received an incoming friend request a while ago and no matter what I seem to do, I can't clear it, so every time I sign on it show up as "1" message in red next to notifications. I tried rejecting it and even accepting it to make it go away, but I'm obviously doing something wrong.

Thanks

did you clear your cache?

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980

Thanks

Can you see if the webpage version of our forums are still showing the request?

lorrmich

O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
Can you see if the webpage version of our forums are still showing the request?

Not sure what you mean vlad. I am on the computer on the webpage. Do you mean as opposed to an app on a phone?

So strange because new PM's register and after I open them they clear and just leave me with that "1" for that old incoming friend request.

did you clear your cache?

Thank you for the suggestion. I just tried that and it's still there :sad: