Trouble with BagBorroworSteal.Com

Geminiz06

Feb 13, 2008
Since Friday-12:00 afternoon- I've been trying to purchase the Cynthia Rowley Ophelia Brown Bag. I originally called BBOS-because I wanted to see if they were going to have any additional markdowns (being that it was Friday). They asked me about what item I was refering to, so I told them & they said that there was only 1 left- and there was not going to be any additional mark downs. At that point I asked if I could purchase it for the 225.00 via phone- they said no just internet purchases. Ok so I tried- and it just starts looping:sad:- So I call them get a great rep named Jaime- She tells me that AOL isnt really compatible with their site and suggested that I use Microsoft Explorer and call back if there are any extra issues- Ok fine, I'm thinking great now I can get it:nogood:- Now this time I tried via M/E- Now the item was further marked down- to 195.00:wtf:- and everytime I tried to purchase it- It stated item not available:crybaby:. WTF:cursing:. So I call again- the 3rd time mind you- & explained this all to a different rep- they looked into it and said- That there was a discrepancy in the amount of bags they had listed as available verses the amount in their Warehouse- And since their warehouse was already closed she couldnt confirm nor override the system. Mind you she said that they still had 1 listed- but the warehouse was saying they had 2. Noone ever said they didnt have any. By this time it was 6pm. So the whole day was a waste- I had to wait till Monday. All of the reps seemed sincere and helpful.:rolleyes:

So it's monday and I call again now Sandy seems great- Tells me oh she hopes and prays that it's there for me and that she would called me bag within 30mins to tell me if it's in the warehouse. 1hr 30min later. I call- get a Cindy now, who, then asked me for my account- and said that Sandy left me a message in my account about 15mins ago stating that the bag wasnt in Stock:wtf:. Now I didnt get any calls and I just checked my email/ my account with them and nothing. Plus they still didnt take the bag off of their site!! Matter of fact- not only is it on the site, but it's the same bag that they're using in their advertisements- that I've seen online. I wonder if they just decided to keep it for themselves at this point. I mean- How could there be soooo much confusion- Everyone seemed so nice- but now I wonder- I mean why not just call me back and tell me- I think that they never checked and Cindy just covered up for Sandy.

I'm soooo upset I regret even signing up with them- or spending my money there- Because of me holding out for this Bag I lost out on another:crybaby:
Sorry for the rant but I needed to vent- Now I'm on a mission to get this bag- If anyone knows where I can find it please pm me

That stinks.

I know the site had trouble this weekend. I tried to upgrade my membership and rent a DB, and yikes, everything looped and messed up. Even live chat didn't work...but I didn't make any phone calls.

Hope everything smooths out.

That sucks :sad:

Your browser should be working fine with the website, i use Safari or Firefox and both seem to be working without a problem.

Maybe try and write them an e-mail with the history and explain your upset?! And if they can have a double check wit their warehouse...

I had kinda the same experience with NM trying to get that Tod's bag in my signature , dont give up !

Thanks for your support ladies- I guess now I'm even more upset because I missed out on a great buy on ebay-:girlsigh:. And since this bag was made in late 06 I'm afraid that ebay- may just be my only option at this point:crybaby:I'm trying to post pics of the bag

Last edited:
WHOOHOO....OK Gem here it is! She's a beauty, I am sorry to hear about the mix-up...I hope you find one.

untitled.jpg

You've got my sympathy. Dealing with large companies where the reps and warehouses are in separate locations can really cause headaches. A while back, I ordered a Tocca dress from Bluefly, excited to see it back in stock after I thought I'd missed out on it, only to have a completely different (and ugly!) dress show up on my doorstep. The Bluefly rep apologize and explained that someone in the warehouse had "mislabeled" a return and that the dress I wanted was never back in stock after all. Bummer.

Wow, I have had the same problem! I tried to purchase a Kooba bag from the website, then it came up as item not available. So I just gave up. Just the other night I was searching BBS again and the same Kooba was there only for less $$. So I tried to purchase again, still not available.

Anyway, I hope you find the bag you are looking for.

IDP- Bluefly sent me a used jacket once with a leather part missing (the belt) plus it had pen marks on it UGHHHHHHHHHH. That was the last time I shopped there lol

Thanks it's an addiction

That stinks.

I know the site had trouble this weekend. I tried to upgrade my membership and rent a DB, and yikes, everything looped and messed up. Even live chat didn't work...but I didn't make any phone calls.

Hope everything smooths out.

They said try Microsoft Explorer when this happens....Then again all M/E did for me- was indicate that the item was unavailable- so who knows:confused1:. They really need to fix/update there site