Trouble with a PCE bag and Sabrina news

tudorose

Jan 12, 2010
Long story short-I ordered a small Walnut Sabrina 12937 from JAX last Friday and when it arrived it did not have all of the hangtags. JAX has none of what I'm missing and neither does my boutique. After obsessing for a few hours, I called JAX again and, as of right now, they have more than 100 Sabrinas in Mahogany. Needless to say I ordered one to exchange for the Walnut. Now, I wanted to share that news with those of you who are similarly obsessed.

Interestingly, the Walnut Sabrina seemed to have been used. No dust bag, hardware not wrapped up, one hangtag stuck onto another and missing the walnut tag, only one or two thin pieces of tissue to stuff it. The Rose that I ordered with it was pristine, all wrapped up and with a dustbag inside. I was surprised at that low level of quality control but then again I have not ordered that many bags directly from JAX.

Hope some of you are interested in the Mahogany and are able to get it.

Evboobear

Feb 21, 2010
Corpus Christi, TX
I regret not taking pics of the Groovy I had to send back because its hard to believe the condition I recieved it in from JAX, so I know what you are talking about. My Groovy was not wrapped either, no retail tags, and had pen marks, stains, and smudges of dirt. It was a light khaki color so NOT hard to miss! It was my HG bag and b-day gift so it really upset me. Luckily I just bought it off eBay in New Condition for half the price so I guess it was meant to be.

Sorry this happened to you!

LunaLovegood

Mar 18, 2010
hogwarts. :3
I'm so sorry guys! I was always tempted to order something thru JAX or even at the boutique (I wanted the Japanese exclusive items), but after hearing such horror stories I think I'm going to back out. This is so sad, they weren't so bad a few years ago. I'm sorry guys.=(

on a happier note, I'm surprised there's still some Sabrina's left. I still want a leather small Sabrina. I REALLY REALLY miss my Cherry one. :crybaby: the leather was amazing.

starz695

Mar 7, 2009
Ick! Hearing about these problems make me cringe! :sad:

I hope the second sabrina works out for you!

cocolee1976

I work for my purse
Oct 23, 2008
Sorry to hear the trouble you had with walnut sabrina, but glad to know you were able to get Mahogany sabrina!!
I personally love Mahogany better than walnut after seeing few popping up on evilbay...

tudorose

Jan 12, 2010
I guess the thing that has me confused is that now JAX has 'a couple hundred' 12937 small Sabrinas in Mahogany. From what I've read here I thought this was a pilot color, which I would assume would mean limited production. Where did these bags come from? Seriously, for Sabrina lovers I would think this is a bonanza. Am I missing something?

katierose

Loves Charms & Bags
O.G.
Feb 17, 2009
California
I guess the thing that has me confused is that now JAX has 'a couple hundred' 12937 small Sabrinas in Mahogany. From what I've read here I thought this was a pilot color, which I would assume would mean limited production. Where did these bags come from? Seriously, for Sabrina lovers I would think this is a bonanza. Am I missing something?

Just guessing but, I think a lot people assume that a bag is completely sold out when they don't see it on the website any longer. Sometimes bags are on the website and they still come to the forum asking where they can get one because they heard they are sold out...