Trouble relisting!!

Nolia

Red Soul
Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 11, 2011
Canada
Someone purchased my wedding gown on Ebay and a day later, Ebay cancelled all bids because the buyer's account was had unauthorized use on it. I tried to relist the gown but I've hit my "monthly limit".
My item is listed under "Unsold" with an ebay note that says "You have relisted this item", but when I click on the actual listing, it give me the option to relist (but I can't since I've hit the limit).

I've sent Ebay an email about a week ago, no response.
I also called today and was transferred to the seller department, put on hold for 20 minutes before the call was disconnected...

I called back and was put through the whole thing again... this time by the time the 20 minutes hold was over and the rep answered, my phone died.

I am so frustrated. Had anyone encountered this before?

BeenBurned

Coach, Dooney, Uggs
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
East Coast, USA
I'd think that if you can ever get through to speak to a person, you could explain that while you understand limits and restrictions, this listing should be allowed to be relisted since the listing was ended as a result of an issue over which you had no control.

They should be able to look at the listing and see the unauthorized bidder.

Perhaps they'll lift the restriction and let you relist.

ladyisobel

Sarah
O.G.
Mar 22, 2006
Devon UK
In cases like this they should let us relist...I had a non paying bidder and wanted to relist the item but had to wait the 30 days or whatever it was as i'd hit my limit.