trouble posting

Mrs.H

Mar 4, 2014
Not sure if this is the right place to post, or I will even be able to. I can't post, reply, or start a new thread. I have posted before, but not sure why I'm having problems now. I have deleted all the cookies to this site, cleared the cache, and restarted the browser.

thank you for responding. I'm not sure why it's letting me post here, but not on other threads. I was having trouble while using the iPad, so I moved to my computer (Mac Air). I was posting with no trouble before, but when I got to the 9th-10th post, the trouble started. I thought it might be due to my account status upgrading. I also tried starting a thread to no avail.

this is the message i received when trying to Start a new Thread in the Prada forum just a few minutes after posting my previous message on this thread:

[Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing. Check this thread for information on how to resolve this on your end.

If you continue having issues, please inform the tPF admin and describe the action you performed before you received this error.]

thank you for responding. I'm not sure why it's letting me post here, but not on other threads. I was having trouble while using the iPad, so I moved to my computer (Mac Air). I was posting with no trouble before, but when I got to the 9th-10th post, the trouble started. I thought it might be due to my account status upgrading. I also tried starting a thread to no avail.

Trying to follow, you can or cannot post from your Mac?
You'll need to post browser info for Vlad to help troubleshoot :yes:

For some reason I am able to post here on this thread to ask for help, but when I try to start a thread in the Prada forum, or reply to a comment in the LV forum, I am unable to. When I click 'submit new thread', there is a long pause before it gives me the message I previously quoted.

But when I post in this forum, and click 'post quick reply' it immediately posts my comment. I'm not sure why I'm able to post here but not in a brand forum. I am using the same computer to try posting, but it will only work here and not in another forum.

For some reason I am able to post here on this thread to ask for help, but when I try to start a thread in the Prada forum, or reply to a comment in the LV forum, I am unable to. When I click 'submit new thread', there is a long pause before it gives me the message I previously quoted.

But when I post in this forum, and click 'post quick reply' it immediately posts my comment. I'm not sure why I'm able to post here but not in a brand forum. I am using the same computer to try posting, but it will only work here and not in another forum.

Hi there!

Try to log yourself out of your account and logging back in. Then try to start the new thread in Prada and see if you succeed!

I logged out, deleted cookies from the site, closed the browser and logged back in. I tried to start a new thread in the Prada forum, but saw the same message. This message will probably post here right after i click 'submit'.