Trouble placing an online order...

purplecrystal

Nov 2, 2010
Is anyone else having trouble trying to place an online order? Everytime I try, after you put in your credit card info and promotion code, you are suppose to click "Continue", but instead, a window pops up and says an unexpected error has occured, try again later. Anyone else have this trouble???

Is anyone else having trouble trying to place an online order? Everytime I try, after you put in your credit card info and promotion code, you are suppose to click "Continue", but instead, a window pops up and says an unexpected error has occured, try again later. Anyone else have this trouble???
I have not visited their website today but if all else fails i would give them a call letting them know of the issue and you can always place your order that way to make sure it processes correctly. i placed my order today via phone... good luck

Be sure not to try it again...they will put a hold on your cc everytime that button is clicked. :sad:
I tried to email them earlier today thru the website for info about a bag and it didn't go through either. Must be having website issues.

Happened to me today. It was a pain in the rear trying to place an order. Had to call credit card company and three calls to Coach. But after an hour on the phone.....surpervisor in CS at Coach and DH got it all cleared up. They did put a hold on my CC but there was no order placed. Had to get Coach to call CC company and release the hold while DH and CS were both on the phone.

After all that DH and supervisor manually placed the order and they gave me overnight shipping for our trouble.

In some weird way I am glad I wasn't the only one who had this issue today.

BTW: I ordered a Leather Sophia Satchel in cherry.:smile: