Tropical Thunder

Jahpson

O.G.
Aug 26, 2007
have you seen that movie yet?

I saw it this past weekend. I laughed so hard I cried, fortunately I was wearing water-proof mascara!

Robert Downey Jr. and Ben Stiller stole the show. they were both brilliant!

Hilarious comedy!! please, go see this movie!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

:tup:

If you are easily offended DON'T GO! The movie was hysterical and I have to say I was surprised Tom Cruise did such a good job. With all his weirdness you forget he really is a great actor. I was not surprised Robert Downey Jr. was amazing. Everything he does is outstanding. All the actors were very good. It is one movie I will definitely buy when it comes out on DVD.

Saw this on Sunday afternoon. Very funny. Some of the special affects were funny but so gross. I had to keep telling myself it was only a movie. Yeah Robert Downey Jr did a great job and as always Ben Stiller is hilarious. Yes even Tom Cruise's character is very funny. So yeah I give it a VERY FUNNY!

It was GREAT. Loved RDJ, esp the interactions with the rapper, and Jack Black. omg, he's amazingly hilarious. A catapult made of logs and underwear. Jesus. HAHA!..

And I love Matt McC too.

I wish that "Satan's Alley" or whatever that Kirk Lazarus movie trailer was called was an actual film. I would see it.:roflmfao:

I wonder how well received it was in some communities....... there was alot of potentially offensive stuff in there, especially racially. Personally I think they handled it well because they just showed how ridiculous the potentially offensive stuff is.