Tropical Thunder

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. have you seen that movie yet?

I saw it this past weekend. I laughed so hard I cried, fortunately I was wearing water-proof mascara!

Robert Downey Jr. and Ben Stiller stole the show. they were both brilliant!

Hilarious comedy!! please, go see this movie!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

:tup:

2. Thanks for the review, Jahpson. I definitely want to see this! I love Robert Downey Jr.

3. Ooh, I've been looking forward to this! Glad there's a good review of it so far.

4. If you are easily offended DON'T GO! The movie was hysterical and I have to say I was surprised Tom Cruise did such a good job. With all his weirdness you forget he really is a great actor. I was not surprised Robert Downey Jr. was amazing. Everything he does is outstanding. All the actors were very good. It is one movie I will definitely buy when it comes out on DVD.

5. Ooo..i wanted to see this movie! good to know it has good reviews!!

6. Saw this on Sunday afternoon. Very funny. Some of the special affects were funny but so gross. I had to keep telling myself it was only a movie. Yeah Robert Downey Jr did a great job and as always Ben Stiller is hilarious. Yes even Tom Cruise's character is very funny. So yeah I give it a VERY FUNNY!

7. It was GREAT. Loved RDJ, esp the interactions with the rapper, and Jack Black. omg, he's amazingly hilarious. A catapult made of logs and underwear. Jesus. HAHA!..

And I love Matt McC too.

I wish that "Satan's Alley" or whatever that Kirk Lazarus movie trailer was called was an actual film. I would see it.:roflmfao:

8. maybe i'll go see this with dh instead of house bunny. i know he'll be over the moon about that prospect.

9. Oh I cant' wait to see this movie!!!

10. i actually didnt like it.

11. ^ too vulgar?

12. I wonder how well received it was in some communities....... there was alot of potentially offensive stuff in there, especially racially. Personally I think they handled it well because they just showed how ridiculous the potentially offensive stuff is.

13. I haven't seen the movie, but judging from the buzz, previews, reviews, and trailers, it doesn't seem like something I'd enjoy either.

14. Finally saw this movie. I didn't hate it but thought it was just okay. I couldn't wait for it to end. RDJ was fab though.