tropical storm + CL

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hello friends!

i received my first pair of CL shoes in the mail today...in the midst of tropical storm fay in daytona beach, florida. have not had power since 10:00 am. but have been walking around in the darkness/heat in these:

[​IMG]

2. Congrats!!! what a fun color! make sure to post these in the CL subforum under "Post your Louboutins"

3. Those are so pretty!

4. Sooo hot ! :heart:

5. No power, no air? I've been through a hurricane or 2 & all I can say is you are a rockstar! Enjoy those shoe!!!

6. We prepared for the "hurricane" over here in Tampa Bay.. didn't even rain!!!! They shut down schools and everything and nothing even happened. Glad you could still get your shoes in the bad weather! I don't know how you're making it without A/C..