Tropical Smoothie Cafe

1. Has anyone ever been to one? I was visiting a friend in Alexandria VA this weekend and there was a Tropical Smoothie Cafe right next to her condo complex. I was in heaven. Amazing smoothies and great wrap sandwiches.

If you have one near you, I strongly suggest that you check it out!

2. I don't live too far from alexandria maybe a 20 minute drive. I'll have to try it sometime when I'm there doing some shopping. At my local mall (Potomac) they have a great smootie place...their strawberry smootie is TDF.

3. They're sandwiches are really yummy too! I always get a Jetty Punch (strawberries + bananas) smoothie when I go there.

4. Sounds yummy! There was a smoothie place in the food court of a mall that I go to, but unfortunately it closed! I was so mad and sad!

5. Could you tell me where it is in Alexandria, VA????
    I wanna check it out.

6. I was visiting friends, so I'm not really sure how to describe where it was located. All I can tell you is that if you know where the Potomac Crossing Condos are (W. Abingdon Ave) than it is right by there in a tiny little new shopping strip/plaza that was recently built. It is about 2/3 miles down the road from Reagan Airport. Hope this helps.

7. SOunds good imma have to check it out!!! I normally go to ROBOKS smoothie place in alexandria va

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice