~Tropical reveal from my ANGEL DH~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats! I'm glad you decided to keep this bag, it looks great on you. I also LOVE it with the tappage charm.

2. Ohh wow such an awesome and beautiful piece. You're ready for the summer! Congrats!!!

3. just beautiful!

4. It looks great on you I'm glad you decided to keep it!!

5. Oh! It's gorgeous and looks lovely on you! I would totally keep it! You will think of your husband whenever you use it and it will give you just one more thing to look forward to each year with the coming of summer!

6. I'm glad your DH's gift worked out for you. Love the charm. I really like that it has both silver and gold in it so you could pretty much use it on any bag.

7. That bag is beautiful!

8. Congrats!

9. Nice

10. I really love that bag!! :love: Congrats on having it for your summer fun times!! :biggrin:

11. I'm so glad the gift ended up working out for you - it really is a lovely bag and I'm in love with that gorgeous interior. I think it looks great on you, and I love that dress you have on!

12. OOh, very summery! Congrats!

13. That looks fantastic! I'm so glad you decided to keep it :smile:

14. congrats

15. Nice modeling pics!