~Tropical reveal from my ANGEL DH~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats!

2. OMG, that's so so so gorgeous on you!!!!

3. I felt the same way about this bag as you originally did, but your backstory makes me smile every time I see it. So sweetfully delightful. You can smile at this bag for years to come. Nice memory to have. Thanks for sharing!

4. I have only seen photos of this, & wasn't a fan. After seeing it modeled by you, I have to say I really, really like it. I am sure you will find plenty of uses for it.

Congratulations, & Happy Mothers Day.

I also love your Madeleine in Epi Ivory. Another one to add to the list. :biggrin:

5. I'm glad you decided to keep it - gorgeous bag :smile:

6. i read your other thread just now...glad you decided to keep it. it looks great on you!!! what a sweet DH and congrats on your other goodies!

7. It looks so wonderful on you!!! I'm glad you kept it. Love the charm too and the sunglass case. Hmmmm....had not seen that before. Must check that out. Congrats on all your goodies. :woohoo:

8. Lovely~!! Congrats~!!

9. Congrats it looks stunning on you, what a unique bag and such a head turner

10. It looks great! I tried these on over the weekend and they are really, really very nice in person. I almost left with the monkey one it was so cute. I am glad you decided to keep it. Great summer bag!

11. the bag looks great on you and i love the interior! also that charm is perfect with your other bag ;) congrats!!!

12. Aw, the bag looks great on you! Thanks for sharing ;)

13. Thank you! Yes, the purple is a nice little touch.
    Thanks!
    Thanks! Sheesh, reveal pics make me want to run straight to the Botox doctor!
    Thanks! I'm loving the charm.
    Thanks!
    Thank you!
    Neither was I lol! Thanks!
    Thank you!
    Oh I definitely thought of little old ladies with capris and matching embroidered tshirts at first...thanks for your kind words!
    Thank you!

14. congrats!

15. Thank you for your kind words and for looking!
    Thank you! I usually put a bandeau on my Madeleine to dress her up but the charm is perfect for her.
    Thanks!
    Thank you!
    Thanks! The sunglasses case was on display with the mens wallets, in case you have trouble finding it hehe!
    Thank you!
    Don't tell my DH, but the monkey one would have been my first choice from this line.
    Thank you!
    Thanks!
    Thanks!