~Tropical reveal from my ANGEL DH~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I LVOE that tote!

2. The bag is gorgeous! And it looks great on you :biggrin:. I love the purple trim! Congrats on your Mother's Day gift!

3. Gorgeous bag! Looks great on you. Congrats & enjoy!

4. Congrats! It is really very pretty and you look gorgeous too :P

5. Congratulations, your new bag looks fantastic on you. Congrats also on your Tapage Bag Charm - it's my favourite bag charm.

6. Beautiful!-

7. It looks gorgeous on you! Congratulations and enjoy! :tup:

8. I am not a big fan of that line, but your picture changed my mind. The tote looks great on you!!! And I love the tapage charm. Congrats

9. The bag is gorgeous!!!! congrats!!!

10. I personally did not like the cruise line collection (I live in Florida and anything that tropical just makes me think of tourists or "snow birds" lol) but I admit, I think the bag looks absolutely lovely on you...so much that I actually would like to have one in my collection (if I could!) Big congratulations to you on a lovely bag..it looks BEAUTIFUL on you!! And your charm is lovely!

11. Congrats! It looks absolutely great on you! Love the charm too!! Enjoy your gift from your Angel DH!!!!

12. Congrats... I love this range...looks great on you:smile:

13. Congrats on all your purchases & you look gorgeous in your modeling pics, the bag suits you.

14. congrats!

15. Lovely DH! Happy belated mothers' day