~Tropical reveal from my ANGEL DH~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]So after so much kind advice from my fab TPFers, I went ahead and decided to keep my Promenade PM that my DH gave me for mothers day. And slowly but surely I think I'm loving the bag! A few pics for you all~

Attached Files:

2. [​IMG]Sorry, can't seem to post more than one at a time..

Attached Files:

3. I like this cruise line... does the bag you have have the purple lining.. it is so pretty.

4. [​IMG]Here's the back. The pattern is aligned exactly the same as on the front.

Attached Files:

5. [​IMG]Yep it has the purple lining, it's gorgeous! I'll try for a pic..Also, the Tapages bag charm! I've been lusting over this for ages because it has both hardware colors in it. Twice we went to get it and it was out of stock. So this little baby gave me a big thrill.

Attached Files:

6. So excited for you. I think your bag is gorgeous and perfect for summer.

7. congrats on your mother's day gifts!

8. Congrats. Glad you decided to keep it

9. [​IMG]The color is actually a little deeper than it looks here. The leather straps are a deep burgundy/aubergine color.

Attached Files:

10. he did a good job choosing that bag... it is very nice. the purple is just lovely.

when I saw it IRL it made me want it more.

11. [​IMG]At first I thought it was a little too much to use the charm on the bag, but I love them together!

Attached Files:

12. [​IMG]With the charm on my Madeleine, I was in line at a store today and a little girl reached out to touch the charm. Her mom said she liked sparkly things. I laughed and said so did I!

Attached Files:

13. the bag looks great on you! Love the charm too! congrats!

14. And my little something from Aruba three weeks ago, unfortunately I don't have LV sunnies for inside. But I did get a lovely new pair of Chanels!

Attached Files:

15. Everyone thank you so much for your kind words! It's always so much fun to share my excitement with you all!