trivoli pm I so want one....

LVpug

Jul 28, 2006
but, I have four mono canvas bags and was trying to get away from mono canvas but,this one looks sooooooooooooooooooo sweet.....what to do? I already have the speedy 30,tulum pm, LH and PH...can I justify this bag...probably not....maybe they will make a trivoli in daimer...I like the style over the trevi...mind you the trevi is nice...but, much prefer the trivoli and the price...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! bad addiction...five mono bags would be too much wouldn't it????

ITA with SweetPurple - if you really like it, then you should go for it! If you have the cash on hand and buying it isn't a problem, I would definitely go for it...it will make you happy!

Personally, having 3 of the same pattern (they have to be in different sizes and shapes too) is enough for me. I love variety in my collection. I want the tivoli too and plan to get that next year (I have to grab that TREVI first:yahoo:). My only monos at the moment are the speedy 35, pochette wallet and 6-key holder and the rest are from different lines ( damier, mini lin and epi). I used to have multiple mono bags but some ended up not used as I got bored with seeing the same pattern everyday. But I understand how you are loving the tivoli.....it is a stunning bag :drool: Actually one of the best looking mono bags Ive seen! Just like what others have mentioned, go for what you love and makes you happy!:tup:

I have been trying to back off of the mono myself lately since I did have alot of it. But if I saw a bag I really loved in mono I'd buy it in a heart beat. If you love it get it. That bag is adorable!!

If you love the Tivoli, go for it! Mono is my favorite line and that is all I own. (5 brown mono, 2 white mc mono, mirage, & dentelle...and I'm not planning on quitting anytime soon) To me, each bag is different...I actually think different shapes go better with different types of outfits.

Mono is the most classic line of LV. They are the ones you will enjoy for many many years. I also love other lines of LV, they are so beautiful, but you don't know for sure that they'll still be in fashion after a couple of years. So, IMO, buying another mono, no matter how many you already own, is never a bad decision!

I don't think so because they're different styles.
Same print, different style = different bag
Different print, same style = different bag
Go for it. Everytime I wait and think about styles, they become sold out.