triple zip clutch: will I ever find one?

bellsbells

Nov 21, 2012
I'm totally obsessed with this clutch:
blue%20celine%20clutch_STREETFSN_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg

I phoned all the Celine shops in NY and Paris and they acted like this clutch never even existed. Do I have any chance of ever finding one? Second hand would be fine... Please suggest reputable second hand shops that I should keep an eye on. Thanks!

I phoned all the Celine shops in NY and Paris and they acted like this clutch never even existed. Do I have any chance of ever finding one? Second hand would be fine... Please suggest reputable second hand shops that I should keep an eye on. Thanks!

I'm also in the market for this same pouch. Last that I have seen or heard intel is my friend spotted a few at the Céline store in Bangkok last year. This is a pretty old model and I don't think there was more made after Summer 2011.

I really hope Céline will reissue this style.

Attachments

• 1694338d1335234831-celine-ready-to-wear-shoes-and-accessories-img_9047.jpg
    1694338d1335234831-celine-ready-to-wear-shoes-and-accessories-img_9047.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,157
There was one on the Bay that ended for US$900 with change so I guess the demand for this is out there. The other online places I have seen these listed are on Yahoo Auctions Japan.

Thanks for the info, I guess this is an impossible find. Too bad.
Actually my dream bag would be a Trio with a removable strap. I could use inside a bigger bag as a bag organizer without the strap, and by itself with the strap when I go out at night.
Oh well, a girl can dream....

I'm also in the market for this same pouch. Last that I have seen or heard intel is my friend spotted a few at the Céline store in Bangkok last year. This is a pretty old model and I don't think there was more made after Summer 2011.

I really hope Céline will reissue this style.

You know that the trio with strap can be converted to duo clutch with the snap apart pouches, right? Its almost the same thing :smile: I love using mine this way as a clutch sometimes.

Attachments

• IMG_8689 copy.jpg
    IMG_8689 copy.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 886
  • IMG_8690 copy.jpg
    IMG_8690 copy.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 933
You know that the trio with strap can be converted to duo clutch with the snap apart pouches, right? Its almost the same thing :smile: I love using mine this way as a clutch sometimes.

Great idea. It's similar but totally different in the sense that the original design had a different zipper style. And made slightly smaller.

With the regular trio, I would rather fold the strap away nearly and use it as a clutch. Still can't capture the essence of the original trio clutch pouch. Oh well, I'm really hoping to find one soon. One can dream... Hehe.

Barney's NYC on Madison Ave has both sizes of this triple zip... saw them last week (June 2013).

Actually I just noticed you mentioned 2 sizes... I think you are referring to the Trio with strap, which comes in regular and large. This triple clutch I was looking for (and was lucky enough to find second hand) had no straps and I believe only came in one size.