Triple Trouble: GA, DG, & BC PS Nikkis

saragleave

Oct 6, 2006
Alright, it's taken me awhile to take these pictures, but here are my recent purchases.
When I saw love's pictures of her Glazed Almond Nikki w/ silver hw, I knew I had to have it. I never thought I would find one, until one popped up on Bonanzle. After a few days resisting, I took the plunge, and it's pure love!

Attachments

• 231.JPG
    231.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 57
  • 232.JPG
    232.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 56
Next up is an original Dark Grey Nikki. I had this bag from the special order that happened I think last year, but unfortunately she had to go with a new TPF mommy. I've regretted it ever since and made it my mission to find one again. This bag was purchased from someone who decided they weren't in love, and I was happy to take her off her hands ;)

Attachments

• 234.JPG
    234.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 235.JPG
    235.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 73
I am typically not a fan of pebbled RM leathers, but when I saw bxvixen's pics of her Black Cat Linear Stud/Pyramid Stud Nikki, I knew it was for me. The oxidized/antiqued silver hardware is gorgeous, and I LOVE her!

Attachments

• 229.JPG
    229.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 228.JPG
    228.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 96
And finally, because I haven't posted collection pics in a long time, here is the current collection.

Nikkis:
Concord (signature hw)
Wine (signature hw)
Noir (silver hw)
GA (silver hw)
Dark Grey (silver hw)
Black Cat Pyramid Stud (antiqued silver hw)

Others:
BBW MAB
Siderail Grey Devote
Noir Mac (signature hw)
Violet/Lilac Mattie
Wine pouch
Teal CP- Allowance
Pink Snake K&M
Dark Grey Flowerstud Bracelet

Attachments

• 238.JPG
    238.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 91
  • 242.JPG
    242.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 138
YAY sara! Gorgeous collection, and I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I am for you that you are building your Nikki collection back up. I had no idea that you got the BC PS Nikki! Holy moly... I think I might have to find it. I looooooove that pebbled leather, and the only thing that is stopping me is that I have Noir w/ silver already and can't bear to part with her. :cry: