Triple Sunnies Reveal!!! Found on 75% clearance at Dillards!

lastly is a black and silver sparkly pair, they remind me of glitter shoes from the 80s

style #3003 in black

still need to get a decent modeling shot of these

P3290555.jpg

P3290556.jpg

WOW! If I had a Dillard's anywhere near me, I would be flying out the door right now to get me some of those.
Those are just as gorgeous as the blue ones!

:yahoo:

Ooops, posted before I saw the last pair - another awesome find!

So, did you do a happy dance in the store when you found all of these?
I might have had a heart attack or something if I saw all of those on clearance. :smile:

thanks for all the sweet compliments!!! its fun to share here!

shiaobaby i used to feel un-cute in most sunnies b/c i have quite a round face not too well suited for glasses, but i just buy the ones i like anyways =o) and usually i only wear them in the car so maybe no one will notice if theyre ugly Lol

thanks for all the sweet compliments!!! its fun to share here!

shiaobaby i used to feel un-cute in most sunnies b/c i have quite a round face not too well suited for glasses, but i just buy the ones i like anyways =o) and usually i only wear them in the car so maybe no one will notice if theyre ugly Lol

maybe some day i'll be brave enough to try again. until then, i'll live vicariously through other ppl...like you! congrats again! they are totally fab. :smile:

thanks again!

code girl i IMMEDIATELY picked up EVERY coach pair and took them over to the mirror... i had 7 pairs total in my hands LOL. my heart was racing. luckily no unsuspecting shoppers tried to look at any of them while i was there =oD

here is another crappy pic showing the 3rd poppy pair

P3290564.jpg