Triple Sunnies Reveal!!! Found on 75% clearance at Dillards!

Dec 27, 2006
amazing that they all look wonderful on you. i have a hard time finding a perfect pair and you found 4! and cheap!

Jenn222

Pandora & Lush
Feb 9, 2009
Gainesville, Florida
thanks sooo much everybody!!!

while watching new moon (terrible) i couldn't stop thinking of getting one more pair so i went to dillards again hehe and snagged a final pair! it is about 3 minutes away from here so i am there almost everyday no biggie!

these are the same as the sparkly gray pair i showed earlier

codegirl

O.G.
Apr 29, 2009
thanks sooo much everybody!!!

while watching new moon (terrible) i couldn't stop thinking of getting one more pair so i went to dillards again hehe and snagged a final pair! it is about 3 minutes away from here so i am there almost everyday no biggie!

heehee that is SO cute that you went back, I probably would have done the same thing. Love this newest pair too! You are gonna be one styling girl this summer!

RilCruz76

Live. Love. Dance
Sep 18, 2009
Sunshine State
Awww....all soo suuperr cute on you my fellow Floridian Coachie!! ;) CONGRATS!!!
That's it...I'm heading to m Dillard's tomorrow an checking out the Sale Section for Sunnies! Maybe I'll luck out too!!! *cross fingers*

mlsephoralover

Coach & LV excite me
O.G.
Aug 31, 2009
I :love: them all, but my fave is the black glitter ones!! Congrats! They look great on you too!! =)

Apr 25, 2007
San Antonio
WOW! great deals!!! I might go to dillards today to just see if they have anything :biggrin: I actually have the sparkly pair too, in teal! I got them at the outlet on Saturday.. so cute!