Triple reveals and my Chanel experience

calflu

Apr 3, 2012
Ok....I've debated if I want to do a reveal so everyone knows how crazy I've been.

I have sold and returned several impulse buy items recently from bags to shoes in order to make room for these babies!

I've seen a lot of posts about Chanel packaging, SA attitudes, quality of Chanel etc recently but my personal experience with Chanel thru various SAs in different countries are generally positive! So I decided to do a reveal to "balance" reports out there.

The closest Chanel for me is 20 mins drive away inside NM. SAs there are nice but if I don't "reserve" through the right SA, I can't even try on a new Chanel tote as walk in. Not to mention popular items like WOCs (more than 1 yr wait list for black classic quilted caviar ones) or minis in any colors. Most popular bags are on hold and never make to floors as they are sold on the day or following day of arrivals. As you can imagine, this usually means very poor stock when it comes to sales time for anything. Even SLG stock is poor on a regular basis.

Therefore, most of my Chanel purchases come in boxes from SAs out of states or from another store but I never feel missing out on "Chanel experience".

I've visited many Chanel stores in different cities from
U.S., Europe and Asia. Most of the time my experiences have been positive (though some stores/SAs were indeed bad)! But my Chanel experience is generally positive.

Alright! Let's start!

Box 1 and 2 are smaller
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458191917.504639.jpg

Box 3 is big!!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458192053.054865.jpg

calflu, can't wait to see what you have there! I'm also glad to hear that you've had positive experiences with regards to your Chanel purchases. That makes the experience fun and meaningful. [emoji3]