Triple Reveal!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. While shopping on vacation in Beverly Hills I couldn't resist this silver cuff or these two tone boots both from Fall Act I. Then after I got home I came across this awesome chevron so black reissue card holder in the AF and thanks to May and her lovely SA it's mine :smile: IMG_20160626_130224905_wm.jpg IMG_20160626_131854103_wm.jpg IMG_20160623_115226.jpg

mugenprincess, aki_sato and Irene7899 like this.
  2. Love the cardholder as well as your other finds.

stylevialauren likes this.
  3. Nice! Could you take a pic of the interior of the card holder? Many Thks!

4. love your boot and card holder

5. What an adorable cardholder!

6. I'll post some more pictures tomorrow :smile:

Thank you guys!!!

7. Lovely finds, love the boots!

8. Great items, enjoy them!

9. Wonderful reveal!
    All three items are so unique :hbeat:
    Congrats and enjoy!!

10. Great haul!!!
    Love your boots and cardholder!
    Congrats!!! So excited for you!

11. Lovely pieces! Congrats!

12. OMG that cardholder is beautiful!! I have ther larger wallet in the chevron reissue style, now lusting after this one as well :smile:

Do you happen to have the style code?

13. Thanks so much :smile:

14. Thanks!! The style # A80831 Y60883 94305 When I bought mine last Wednesday there were only a few left if you'd like my SA info :smile:

15. Thanks for sharing!! I live in Europe, so I will check here (I'm assuming your American). I'm going to the boutique later this week. Maybe it's best if they don't find it for me; I've been spending too much on Chanel goodies these last months!! But no card case yet in my collection, so you never know right ;)