Triple Reveal!

NYCgirl

O.G.
Oct 29, 2006
Here are my three most recent purchases: Ebano Pillow, preloved Wallet (Anemone, I think) and New Light Grey Key Pouch! The peonies (not from my garden) are brightening up this gloomy Seattle day.

Attachments

diane278

Minimalist Wannabe....
Apr 1, 2012
Here are my three most recent purchases: Ebano Pillow, preloved Wallet (Anemone, I think) and New Light Grey Key Pouch! The peonies (not from my garden) are brightening up this gloomy Seattle day.
Gorgeous! And what a beautifully staged photo.

diane278

Minimalist Wannabe....
Apr 1, 2012
Thanks, Diane. I knew you would appreciate the grey purchase!
You're right! I also love the purple. I have a violet Veneta that I love despite the fact that I rarely carry it. Still, I know that the grays are what I will carry 99% of the time.

Mousse

Boston Strong
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Silicon Valley

So beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I love peonies. My Mom was a very serious gardener. She planted peonies along side our driveway near Boston where I grew up. Sadly peonies do not do well here in Silicon Valley.

NYCgirl

O.G.
Oct 29, 2006
So beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I love peonies. My Mom was a very serious gardener. She planted peonies along side our driveway near Boston where I grew up. Sadly peonies do not do well here in Silicon Valley.
Thanks!