Triple reveal!!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! Got the black Nightingale and floral mini iPad case on Sunday night at Barneys and received the large floral Antigona pouch from Kirna Zabete tonight! I love love love the rose camo! Included a picture of my two Nightingales as well 😛

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394078139.535515.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394078161.646560.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394078176.782757.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394078188.049143.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394078200.400588.jpg

2. Congrats!!!

3. Lovely and congrats!!

Share some mod pics pls :biggrin:

4. Congrats!

5. Congratulations! What a beautiful classic combo gale and great fun options for spring/summer! Enjoy ur new additions. Love the blue gale too.

6. Congrats on your new items!

7. Thank you all!! 😃😃😃

8. Congratulations on such great purchases! Enjoy them. I also got the large floral pouch and it's been such a great purchase. Constantly getting compliments on it.

9. Thank you! I only saw the medium pouch in store and when I finally decided to purchase one it was sold out. I am so happy I discovered the large. This is the first pouch I have purchased to use as a bag instead of putting in my bag. What do you find fits comfortably when you wear it? The floral makes me so happy!! :smile:

10. The flora is so beautiful ! Love it

11. Awesome haul you got here huh ;) love the floral print. Congrats

P.S. Now you have me lusting for that floral ant pouch harrrr :smile:

12. So much. I can put my ipad inside. Or I can carry a magazine or a small book. And all that, in addition to my wallet, my phone, my keys, lip balm, and the like. Enjoy all of your new goodies! The floral motif is perfect as springtime is starting.

13. Awesome! I love all of them.

14. Need that black Nightingale...absolutely to die for...