Triple Reveal Gals and Guys!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's been a while since I revealed and here's a triple!!! 2 LV's and 1 Coach for mom..any guesses?

Attached Files:

• bags.jpg
      bags.jpg
      File size:
      118.8 KB
      Views:
  2. looks nice so far! :happydance:

3. let's see!!!

4. lets see lets see!!!

5. Can't wait to see!!

6. Let's see it!!! :nuts:

7. Here's first. Mom's Brooke in red calfskin. This was supposed to be Bellevue PM but she doesn't like patent leather and is tired of handhelds. I wanted to get her something in red and this fits the bill.

Attached Files:

8. What did you get for yourself?? I'm so excited!!

9. Here are two of the rarer kinda elusive bags here on tpf. I've always wanted to have a Papillon since it's a classic but, as dude, I couldn't pull it off....but, Sac De Sport was released and I had to have it! Here he is my "Man Papillon"

Second is the Explorateur in Damier Geant Earth. I too have always wanted the Boulogne in mono (remember that one??) but couldn't pull it off since I'm a guy. Explorateur reminds me of the Boulogne and Explorateur is a man's bag haha so I had to have it!!

Attached Files:

10. ^^In case you gals and guys haven't noticed, I'm eyeing for a "man's" version of women's bags :smile: I'm now crossing my fingers and secretly hoping LV will release a "dude" version of Alma LOL!! An Alma MM in Damier Geant or Graphite Borreal, Polaire or Glacier would be hot!!

11. congrats!

12. Wow!! :nuts: Congrats on finding these bags!!

13. Congrats!!!

14. congrats!!

15. Congrats on all three!