Triple Reveal : And Only 1 Mini B in the Bunch This Time, lol...

Oh my! Let me start by saying that I have tried to stay away from TPF, not because I am tired of bags, but my CC is really hurting, and so is my bank account. I thought if I stayed away, I wouldn't see reveals, and want anything....UNTIL RIGHT NOW!

DAMN! These bags are so hot....I totally love the Fringe Darling. I didn't know it had blue zipper tracks!

Congrats! These are all amazing...I'm actually doing an inventory in my head of what I can sell to acquire something new...LOL!

I've decided I need a mini beloved... that one pic from the ny ss of one is HAUNTING me but I have not seen it anywhere... it looked almost like a really pale sky blue/aqua color? Or was it grey and playing tricks on my eyes? Looked light blue to me. I'm dying for it haha. I wasn't interested in them until I saw TPFers pics, now I'm crazy about it!

You DO need a Mini Beloved...I have 5 now!! (Would have 6 but just sold one, eeep). And if I see the one from the SS, I will let you know ASAP. However, I get the clear sense that you will have to climb over a could of PFers' dead bodies to get to it. :lol:

Lo i can't wait to see how ebony breaks in!

Me either!! I wore it today for the first time...and I love the bag even more. It holds a ton, yet is still light as a feather and so comfortable to carry. The handle is wonderful, I actually prefer it to the Belen Echandia rolled handles that are so well known for being very comfortable -- and this is significant, since RM is not necessarily known for constructing the best handles.

I think that I need a fringe Darling in Crema or Dark Grey, too. If you can get one on sale, the price is so great for what you are getting that it is well worth it!

PS: I think my Darling was made in the US, but my Cardinal Nikki is def. from China.

Oh my! Let me start by saying that I have tried to stay away from TPF, not because I am tired of bags, but my CC is really hurting, and so is my bank account. I thought if I stayed away, I wouldn't see reveals, and want anything....UNTIL RIGHT NOW!

DAMN! These bags are so hot....I totally love the Fringe Darling. I didn't know it had blue zipper tracks!

Congrats! These are all amazing...I'm actually doing an inventory in my head of what I can sell to acquire something new...LOL!

I feel you, pk!! I am feeling very content with what I have at the moment, and was thinking that unless I can score a 3 Zip MAC (either Black Haze/Gunmetal or Fuchsia) for less than retail, I am not getting any more bags until my SOs come in, which will likely be in February. But then I start looking around here and...well, you know what happens. :lol:

First up: My newest Mini Beloved, Figgy FIG FIG: I have been wanting a bag in this leather forever, and now that I have one I completely understand the hype. The color is lovely, a really warm gray that is a staple in my closet. I don't mind the gold HW on it at all; like the gray croc rocker, I think it suits the bag very well.

IMG_2370-1.jpg

IMG_2371-1.jpg

Along with the long, unfinished tassels and the flap closure, my favorite part of the Mini Beloved/Beloved design are the pleats. They add a fantastic vintage-inspired touch:

IMG_2372-1.jpg

Loquita, you take the most exquisite pics of bags esp the texture... you're seriously making me want to get something in FIG!

^Thanks so much, bb!! I appreciate the compliment, since I try really hard to give all of you a sense of what the bag looks and feels like in the pics. FIG is a truly gorgeous leather, both in terms of the color (I love warm grays) and texture. I highly recommend it!! :heart: