Triple preloved reveal (a tad late!)

Actually seems a little quiet around here today! I'm gonna get started on the little one first. I've wanted this for a while but now it's here I'm thinking I might get the one with pink interior instead ;)
It's such a cutie and I can tell it'll be useful already...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405264003.395371.jpg

Next up, a little treat for myself and definitely something I've loved for a long time but honestly never thought I'd own. I've had this for a while now but only used her once! Thank you to Lovlouisvuitton for her help... We had a nightmare with this one but finally got it authenticated :biggrin:

Here she is!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405264362.977787.jpg

I absolutely love it. Still so happy :smile:

The red is a little difficult to capture but it's so beautiful!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405264321.094899.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405264321.094899.jpg
    757.9 KB · Views: 943
Finally! Another bag I've loved for a while but just couldn't bring myself to pay the price that people were asking for it.
One came up for a great price and I was over the moon! Even better, DBF decided to pay and I got it as a birthday gift :biggrin: so it didn't cost a penny... Although I had to wait for months to open it and that was so hard!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405264579.157092.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405264608.361274.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405264633.474938.jpg

Came nicely packaged and with receipt. Still excited :biggrin:

Multicolore is far from my favourite print but I've always had a soft spot for this beauty!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405264758.082110.jpg

Handles look a tad darker in the pic than IRL but it's still so beautiful. Thank you to my fab boyfriend for a lovely gift and to authenticate4u for their help with my purchases as of late.

And thank you all for letting me share :smile: I hope you like them as much as I do.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405264844.066302.jpg
My 3 lovely newbies :smile:

hey! what a great reveal! hope you are doing well? love everything you got - very beautiful!! huge congrats and have a lovely sunday!!👍😃👏😘

Congrats, they are beautiful!

Thank you, I think so too :biggrin:

hey! what a great reveal! hope you are doing well? love everything you got - very beautiful!! huge congrats and have a lovely sunday!!👍😃👏😘

Hey! I'm very well thank you. Been quite busy so this is about a month late haha but I'm well! Hope you are too. I'm so happy to finally have the speedy and trouville. Honestly didn't ever think I'd be adding those to my collection! I'm edging towards being bag content, it feels strange haha.
You have a lovely Sunday too!