Triple preloved reveal (a tad late!)

Congrats, what an amazing haul! Such summery colourful beauties! Really thought I was going to see a pomme alma, is that still on your list?
And happy birthday! 💕🎁🎉🎈

Congrats, what an amazing haul! Such summery colourful beauties! Really thought I was going to see a pomme alma, is that still on your list?
And happy birthday! 💕🎁🎉🎈

Thank you! Oh I wish, pomme alma will be on my list until I get it haha. I always try to save but get distracted by things like this that are too good to miss! I'm keeping an eye out preloved but they always seem to be more worn than I'd like.
And thank you, I loved the summery colours too. Im always wearing black so they really brighten my outfits :smile:
Hope all is well with you

So long story short, im really torn of which bag that should be my next purchase.im 23 years old,starting my new job.i dont have much budget for brand new chanel classic flap as im still saving up for lady dior.so the choices are from preloved market in a good condition.here we go:

1.Chanel Classic Medium Flap Lambskin in black with ghw (vintage)

2.Louis Vuitton Alma PM Epileather red(carmine) bought around 2010-2013

3.Saint Laurent Cabas Chyc flap crossbody bought at 2013 in lambskin.

4.Fendi Peek a boo medium Beige with Zucca Print inside (the classic FF)

5.Chanel Mademoiselle Small in Orange Patent Leather

Or

6.Brand New Fendi 2jours petite

These bags were at the same price point so it really hard decision for me as i want it to be as good investment as possible and can be versatile.Thankyou very much.